Richardson has the capability to supply RF assemblies such as RF matching networks and RF filtering networks. Typical frequency are 400 kHz, 13.56 MHz and above with power ranges from 1 kW to about 10 kW. Below is are some of our in house capabilities that support our customers’ needs in these areas.
- RF power levels from 1 KW to >10 KW
- 3-D modeling and layout in SolidWorks
- Vector network analysis 9 KHz and above
- Full complement of RF laboratory test equipment (VNA, spectrum analyzer, power meters, etc.)
- Hi-pot test capability to 50 KVAC and 100 KVDC
- Design, fabrication and test capability for custom high-power RF inductors
- In-house silver and nickel plating facility