Service and Repair – Powerlink
Repair and Servicing
- Inspection on delivery
- Investigation and repair of fault down to component level where appropriate including carrying out any factory recommended modification or upgrades
- Post repair soak test of at least 24 hours or longer if necessary
- RF performance verification tests
- Specialist test setups where required
- Electrical safety test
- Pressure test of sealed units to ensure integrity of weatherproofing seals
- Cleaning, including heatsinks and filters
- Repacking appropriately for return shipment
We aim to provide typically a 10 working day turnaround on standard repairs subject to the availability of parts but can carry out urgent emergency repairs immediately when necessary.
We can provide regular scheduled systems maintenance tailored to your precise system requirements.
On site work
If equipment cannot be sent to us for repair (our preferred option) we can provide on-site support for repair and maintenance.
Our specialist knowledge and skills provide an unparalleled and invaluable service to those in the satcom industry. Particular areas of expertise include high power amplifiers, RF and microwave systems, instrumentation amplifiers, high voltage power supplies and associated RF equipment. We have extensive experience of a wide variety of manufacturers including: Applied Systems Engineering, Codan, CPI Varian, E2V, ETM, LogiMetrics, MCL Miteq and Xicom Technology
If you need a replacement amplifier while yours is being repaired or just need one to meet your short term needs then we have a comprehensive selection to choose from.
Second User Equipment Sales
In addition to our range of rental equipment we have a selection of second user equipment for sale at very reasonable prices!
- A fully equipped workshop and other facilities with over 7,000 square feet of available floor space
- An extensive range of test equipment to enable us to undertake detailed fault finding and comprehensive functional testing
- Many years experience in the import, export and shipping of equipment worldwide and have an excellent relationship with most of the major couriers
- An ISO 9001:2015 approved company
- Extensive spares holding
- Computer based job management