Qorvo MatchCalc Design Calculator
Qorvo MatchCalcTM is a downloadable RF matching calculator designed to provide ideal component values for matching the impedance of a S1P or S2P file to a desired system or reference impedance. For support with the MatchCalc tool, contact [email protected].
- Displays insertion loss/gain of S2P & S1P files
- Snap-shot feature to hold static plots
- Real-time optimization/tuning
- Return loss and Impedance plots for input and/or output ports
- Smith chart 2X scaling
- Ability to create a match report in Word
- Plot markers
- Using a thru line, displays input source impedance & output load
- View more functionality in our MatchCalc tutorial (7 MB pdf)
Windows XP SP3 minimum, Windows 7 or later recommended.
Download MatchCalcTM Version 1.1.2
You may now download the Qorvo MatchCalc software and tutorial.
MatchCalc Release 1.1.2 Build 1
|Download MatchCalc software (264 MB):||US site||China site|
|Download MatchCalc tutorial (7 MB):||US site||China site|
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 minimum, Windows 7 or later recommended. Disk space: 450 MB during installation, 150 MB after installation
Download and Installation Instructions:
- Once the MatchCalc EXE file has completely downloaded, double-click on it.
- Follow the installer’s instructions.
- Depending on your desktop security settings, warning pop-ups may occur during matchcalc.exe installation. Please click through the pop-ups as needed to complete installation.
- After installation completes, you will need to reboot your system.
Please make sure to close all your programs and files before rebooting.
If you have any feedback or questions, please send email to: [email protected]